How clear braces can transform your smile
Clear or transparent braces are an excellent way to straighten teeth and they are the best cosmetic alternative to metal braces.
Gone are the days when people use to opt for traditional braces for their orthodontic treatments.
Several different types of braces are suggested by doctors to improve teeth. Some of the advantages of braces include the prevention of bad bites, bone erosion, cavities, tooth decay, and gum diseases.
Over the past few years, the use of clear & transparent braces has grown immensely. The brackets of the transparent braces can be made of ceramic; they are less noticeable and are apt for patients who need orthodontic correction. In a lot of cases, even the archwires are transparent.
Let’s understand how clear braces give patients a safe path to a flawless smile.
What are Clear braces? Benefits & Disadvantages
The clear braces are a cosmetic alternative to traditional braces and provide patients with effective treatment. The brackets of clear braces can be made of ceramic and are almost invisible. These braces are usually pretty reliable and made of high-quality material.
The clear braces are less noticeable, and patients who choose them feel more confident about their orthodontic treatment. These braces can be removed, and there are no restrictions on what you eat. The clear braces straighten crooked teeth that lead to the perfect alignment of the teeth. The properly aligned teeth accumulate less plaque as they can be cleaned with ease. It decreases the risk of the inflammation that causes periodontal disease. Though clear braces are quite nice looking, they do have some disadvantages. If you have a deep bite, the clear braces on your bottom teeth can wear away your upper teeth. So doctors use clear brackets on the top teeth where they will be most visible. The orthodontic treatment with clear braces may last longer than with traditional metal braces .
What are Damon Clear Braces and why should you choose them?
The Damon Clear is a part of the Damon System. These braces are self-litigating, and they are an alternative to the different types of invisible and traditional braces. The Damon Clear braces are a tie-less system that allows teeth to move faster with less friction. The tie-less brackets decrease the pressure on the patient’s teeth and allow them to move more smoothly to their correct positions and ensure excellent comfort throughout the treatment.
Advantages of Damon Clear Braces
- The Damon Clear braces are easier to clean as they do not have ties attached where food particles get stuck.
- They improve facial profiles and help achieve a broader smile.
- The Damon clear braces can help patients with a wide variety of orthodontic conditions. It can solve problems such as overcrowding, underbite, overbite, and spaces between teeth.
- The braces don’t need to be tightened and are gentle to the teeth and tissues
- Damon Clear braces are made using the latest technology and are better than conventional braces. The Damon clear braces are best for patients who do not prefer teeth extraction.
- A passive slide mechanism is used by the Damon Clear Braces to retain archwires within the brackets, allowing them to move more freely.
- With the Damon System, the treatment time is shorter than with traditional braces.
- The cost of Damon braces will depend on the degree of correction the patient needs and the severity of the malocclusion (imperfect positioning of the teeth). It will also depend on factors such as length of the treatment, case difficulty and region of the country.
Tips to take care when wearing clear braces
- Daily floss your teeth to remove food particles between gums and teeth.
- Visit your dentist for regular teeth cleanings to remove tartar and plaque.
- Avoid smoking when wearing clear braces. If you smoke, the tobacco smoke stains teeth, ceramic wires, and brackets.
- Do not use whitening toothpaste because whitening will only color the parts of the teeth that are not behind the brackets.
- Avoid eating anything too hard or sticky. If you eat any wrong kind of food, then the wires could bend and break.
- If you are wearing clear braces, you can also make use of mouthwash specifically after eating. It will kill the bacteria and avert plaques from causing issues .
The clear braces are the right choice as they do an excellent job of straightening misaligned teeth. The doctors helping you with your orthodontic care wants you to have the best results possible. Everyone desires to wear a beautiful smile. Braces not only you a more attractive smile, but they also improve your oral health. Maintaining braces do take a lot of time and effort. But if you do it right, then you be able to achieve the healthy and beautiful smile you deserve. Show your best smile and glow with confidence by booking a consultation for a Damon Smile at http://bit.ly/2Wofgf4 or http://bit.ly/FreeDamonConsult.